Friday, April 29, 2011

Q&A: Do you have to file a police report to get an insured ring replaced?

Issue by Andrea M: Do you have to file a police report to get an insured ring changed?
My husbands wedding ceremony band was stolen out of my unlocked vehicle along with a few CDs and I never ever filed a report due to the fact I assumed for practically a week that I misplaced them in the mess of my automobile. I really don't want to notify my husband (he's at fundamental training) till I figure out if I can get it replaced because we don't have the income to purchase a new one right now. I experimented with calling Kays retailer but was place on maintain so does any person know if I needed to have evidence by filing a police report that it was stolen, so that I can get it changed?


Greatest solution:

Remedy by Steve D
Get in touch with your insurance policy agent and find out what you require to do. He/she would be the very best supply of data on this.



Know better? Leave your very own reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment